Do you need a fun, engaging set of worksheets and centers that will have students finding uppercase letters, lowercase letters, numbers 0-10, numbers 0-20, and 15 2D shapes?
This 43 page fish themed set will give many ways for your students to practice these important skills while having fun.
- Find the uppercase letters worksheet in color and BW
- Find the lowercase letters worksheet in color and BW
- Find the numbers 0-10 worksheet in color and BW
- Find the numbers 0-20 worksheet in color and BW
- Find the 15 2D shapes worksheet in color and BW
- Find the uppercase letters center mat in color and BW
- Find the lowercase letters center mat in color and BW
- Find the numbers 0-10 center mat in color and BW
- Find the numbers 0-20 center mat in color and BW
- Find the 15 2D shapes center mat in color and BW
- Uppercase letter cards in color and BW
- Lowercase letter cards in color and BW
- Numbers 0-10 cards in color and BW
- Numbers 0-20 cards in color and BW
- 2D shape cards in color and BW
WHAT SHAPES ARE INCLUDED?
- Rhombus (diamond)
✅Common Core State Standards
- RF.K.1d Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- K.CC.A.1 Count to 100 by ones and by tens.
- K.G.A.2 Correctly name shapes regardless of their orientations or overall size.
✅Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills
- LA.K.2.D.v Developing and sustaining foundational language skills: listening, speaking, reading, writing, and thinking–beginning reading and writing. The student develops word structure knowledge through phonological awareness, print concepts, phonics, and morphology to communicate, decode, and spell. The student is expected to: demonstrate print awareness by: identifying all uppercase and lowercase letters; and
- MA.K.2.A Number and operations. The student applies mathematical process standards to understand how to represent and compare whole numbers, the relative position and magnitude of whole numbers, and relationships within the numeration system. The student is expected to: count forward and backward to at least 20 with and without objects;
- MA.K.6.A Geometry and measurement. The student applies mathematical process standards to analyze attributes of two-dimensional shapes and three-dimensional solids to develop generalizations about their properties. The student is expected to: identify two-dimensional shapes, including circles, triangles, rectangles, and squares as special rectangles;
✅Virginia Standards of Learning
- R.K.6.a The student will develop an understanding of basic phonetic principles. Identify and name the capital and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- NS.K.1.b The student will read, write, and represent numbers from 0 through 20.
- MG.K.10.a The student will identify and describe plane figures (circle, triangle, square, and rectangle);
© Dragonfly Bay by Michelle