Dive into numbers 0-20. Students can use modeling dough, paper scraps, or drawings to model their number sense skills of numbers 0-20 with these math center mats. Each center mat has a number in the corner that lets the students know how many tentacles they need to add to the jellyfish. The number mats come in color and BW.
✨MY PRODUCT INCLUDES✨
- 46 page pdf document
- Color number mats for numbers 0-20
- Black and white number mats for numbers 0-20
THIS PRODUCT FOCUSES ON THE FOLLOWING STANDARDS:
✅Common Core State Standards
- K.CC.B.4 Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.
- K.CC.B.4a When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
- K.CC.B.4b Understand that the last number name said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
- K.CC.B.5 Count to answer “how many?” questions about as many as 20 things arranged in a line, a rectangular array, or a circle, or as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration; given a number from 1-20, count out that many objects.
✅Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills
- MA.K.2.A Number and operations. The student is expected to: count forward and backward to at least 20 with and without objects;
- MA.K.2.C Number and operations. The student is expected to: count a set of objects up to at least 20 and demonstrate that the last number said tells the number of objects in the set regardless of their arrangement or order;
- MA.K.2.D Number and operations. The student is expected to: recognize instantly the quantity of a small group of objects in organized and random arrangements;
✅Virginia Standards of Learning
- NS.K.1.a The student will tell how many are in a given set of 20 or fewer objects by counting orally; and
QUESTIONS OR CONNECT WITH ME
✉ EMAIL email@example.com
© Dragonfly Bay by Michelle