Are your students practicing counting to 20? This dive into numbers 0-20 will help them strenghten their number sense while they count cute ocean themed pictures and subitizing dots. These will be a great addition to your centers, morning work, exit tickets, homeschooling, or test review.
There are 5 sets of counting centers included in this product. Each card has an ocean image that has students practice counting one to one within zero to twenty.
- 43 page pdf document
- 105 counting cards in color
- 105 counting cards in BW
- Counting images
- Counting subitizing dots in random arrangements
- 5 sets of cards
WHAT SETS ARE INCLUDED?
- Counting shark teeth
- Counting crab teeth
- Counting fish in the ocean
- Counting subitizing dots on fish
- Counting subitizing dots on seashells
On each card students will have three answer choices they will be able to pick from. They can show their answer with counters, dry erase marker if the card is laminated or in a zipped baggie, mini erasers, beans, laundry clips, or any small item you have.
✅Common Core State Standards
- K.CC.B.4 Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.
- K.CC.B.4a When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
- K.CC.B.4b Understand that the last number name said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
- K.CC.B.5 Count to answer “how many?” questions about as many as 20 things arranged in a line, a rectangular array, or a circle, or as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration; given a number from 1-20, count out that many objects.
✅Texas Essential Knowledge and Skills
- MA.K.2.A Number and operations. The student is expected to: count forward and backward to at least 20 with and without objects;
- MA.K.2.C Number and operations. The student is expected to: count a set of objects up to at least 20 and demonstrate that the last number said tells the number of objects in the set regardless of their arrangement or order;
- MA.K.2.D Number and operations. The student is expected to: recognize instantly the quantity of a small group of objects in organized and random arrangements;
✅Virginia Standards of Learning
- NS.K.1.a The student will tell how many are in a given set of 20 or fewer objects by counting orally; and
QUESTIONS OR CONNECT WITH ME
✉ EMAIL email@example.com
© Dragonfly Bay by Michelle